Training and Education Services
Interactive online sessions, onsite training, and our e-learning platform will help you operate your eye tracking system. You will gain a practical knowledge of the hardware, the software, and how to use the system. Still struggling? Access an expert to give hands on support when you need it.
During our training courses, you will gain a basic understanding of how eye tracking works. In addition, our experts will teach you how to design, record, and analyze experiments with our hardware and software. Prior to your training date, the instructor will contact you to assess your needs and prepare the curriculum for you.
By the end of the training session, you should have:
- the knowledge needed to setup your system
- a general understanding on how to operate the system
- a general understanding of how to collect quality eye tracking data
- an overview of the major software features applicable to your field of research
Tobii Pro Academy
Tobii Pro Academy is your hub for continuous learning. This e-learning portal is designed to make it easy to conduct eye tracking studies by delivering an experience suited to all types of learning styles in an online platform.
2 hour online training
Kick start sessions to give you the tools to understand or optimize your digital or real-world studies around Packaging, Advertising, Shopper Retail and User Experience. Complete kits including field guides and report templates.
4 hour online training
Online session conducted by a Tobii Pro certified trainer who will help you understand eye tracking systems and methodology. At the end of the session you should be comfortable with operating eye tracking systems and software and collect good quality data.
Access an expert
Get in touch with one of our Research Scientists to validate your study design or data analysis. This is charged on an hourly basis for a topic you need help with to make sure you set up and conduct your study in the best way.
1-day onsite training
Our start-up training is a 1 day course that includes onsite installation of your eye tracker and software. You and your team will gain a basic understanding of how to operate the system.
- A functioning system
- A general understanding on how to operate the system
- A general understanding of how to collect quality eye tracking data
- An overview of the major software features applicable to your field of research
- Practical hands-on experience with the eye tracking hardware and software
- Receive a personal Certificate of Attendance