Comprehensive eye movement data
- Saccadic performance, such as latency, overshoot, and undershoot
- Fixation stability, such as drift
- Smooth pursuit, such as asymmetries between eye movement and stimuli
- Alignment, such as strabismus (uncontrolled inward or outward eye movement) or amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Nystagmus (rapid eye movements), such as the slope of the slow phase and amplitude of the fast phase.
Products and services
For clinical research, Tobii Pro offers solutions suited for labs and other controlled environments, as well as naturalistic settings in the home or the field. The eye tracking data can be synchronized and analyzed in a multitude of software environments depending on the specific needs of the researcher. Training and support for the hardware and software are provided globally.